Friday, December 12, 2008

platinum insults.

Abase yo self! This time around the thesaurus helped me with some rank insults. Boy I'm getting to be a sharp kid. With these bullies are sure to leave you alone on the playground. (The assumption of that last sentence is that readers of this blog get picked-on at the playground. I realize this is a complete fallacy and that I am projecting a bit of myself on to y'all. As such, these are still pretty cool, even if you yourself are doing the picking on)

You troglodyte! (yea get him you troglodyte. or you lift like a troglodyte. or it's so easy even a troglodyte could do it. or you're mother was a traglodyte)

or

YOu're a Palooka!! Look it's a palooka, lets trip him! and for the festive reference... Palooka's arn't platinum...

just a few. (words are cool)

No comments: