Monday, December 1, 2008

JFK is awesome.

Just spent a couple of hours this weekend in JFK... It's great!  
It might have been that I spent the whole time in the jetblue part of the airport and it might have been that Dulles is worse then the Detroit Lions (maybe not that bad).  But JFK was really nice.
Let me just drop some convincing points:

  1. Free wireless.  Yes.  I said it.  Free.
  2. Touch-screen computers everywhere where you can order food.
  3. Great food, and a cafeteria juice bar and not over-priced. (I had pulled pork Bao) 
  4. Every things new.
  5. The bathrooms are nice
  6. You can also go shopping at designer stores.  
Basically I think JFK is Keepin' it Platinum.

Side note.  Dulles is the least platinum place I have been in a while.  It sucks.  they have these four wheel drive transporter things that remind me of a bad science fiction movie.  It's like Dune.  and they're slow.   Build a tunnel Dulles, less you run the risk of not being platinum. 

1 comment:

Lincoln McLain said...

so apparently this blog post needs amending. Some faithful Platinum readers have brought it to my attention that JFK is mostly sub platinum. Apparently my sample size is too small and I hope it stays that way because that part of JFK was sweet.