Saturday, August 23, 2008

Today in keeping it platinum

Being my first post I feel as if I should introduce myself.  My name is Lincoln J. McLain, Assistant to the Deputy Director of Constructive Feedback.  (It's just a title.) 

I was watching a movie you may have heard of called "Transformers." (it's just a movie)  and they had a scene where a couple of the human fleshies lock themselves in a library-esk room in the secret layer of the Hoover Dam after being chased by a small but dangerous little chub-chub transformer.  There just so happened to be a set of shot guns on display.  which they used initially to fight off the chub-chub robot unsuccessfully.  At first we thought it would be out-of-the-ordinary that there would be shot guns on display just when you needed them but then we realized with a quick gesture/flex of our arms that there are always shot guns on display... platinum moment number one of the night. 

Oh yea and I got some new shoes today, which I thought were gorgeous. 

No comments: