Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School Choice

While our(and my) goal on this blog is to keep things relatively apolitical, we realize that much of what we talk about in the context of KeepinItPlatinum(KIP) is informed by our political beliefs. It is for that reason that sometimes we'll be delving into some topics you may hear about in the news at times. One that is near and dear to my heart is the idea of school choice. Those that know me know that I will argue for it until I(or the other person I am talking with) is blue in the face. I'm that passionate about it .

The video below is probably the best articulation of the argument for school choice I've ever seen. It's witty, direct, and it doesn't sugar coat what are the end goals of true school choice. It is definitely platinum viewing....



No comments: