Monday, May 18, 2009

1. How long till the Cardinals/Nationals start doing this?

2. The best thing I've read in the NyTimes in at least a month.

3. Why I'm opposed to gov't running GM, Chrysler and the banks.

4. Ever wonder where the title of No Country for Old Men came from?

5. These are two (here and here) incredibly good articles in terms of describing my problems with being labeled one thing or another. The first is about a current argument going on over who are "conservatives." The second is an article that describes pretty thoroughly the people that have taught me most of what I know about economics.

6. I guess the snotty Apple ads haven't gone over as well as Apple lovers (like myself) thought.

Sidenote, I'm going to try an post fewer links and more just my random thoughts on the world.

No comments: