Monday, October 20, 2008

Greenberry's, a secret platinum stronghold...

Based upon aforementioned compliance standards at the office--i.e. keeping the always platinum promise--I regret to inform you that I cannot inform you about this wonderful new platinum joint I just encountered--Greenberry's Coffee (ampersand) Tea Company. If I were to tell you about it, which I definitely won't right now, I would likely say that my sole encounter is through a friend who offered to bring me a cup as a + externality from her own purposeful venture. I of course agreed. Turn down coffee, not I! ... said the surprisingly homogenous office worker.

If I were to not rate it on a platinum scale due to said aforementioned compliance standards, I would definitely not tell you that I give it two platinum thumbs high in the air and a surprise frown/raised eyebrow. Which is quite a bit for having not really told you anything.

Likely sources also provide scant evidence for citing of famed blogger Tyler Cowen at said coffee shop, of which I am definitely not even talking about right now.

So if you get a chance you should not head to Greenberry's Coffee (ampersand) Tea Company during work hours. Such an action would be outside platinum principles and I would be forced to refer anyone who blames such an action on me to this here post. So as to further imply that in no way do I endorse heading to Greenberry's for a delicious cup of glory juice in such a way that hinders platinumdum and in no way am I even talking about this right now.

No comments: